All of these materials can be purchased at Walmart or any craft store.
- Fabric (3 inches by 11½ inches)
- Heat Bond Tape
- Ribbon or any type of string
- Large Eyelets
- Fold the edges of the fabric ½ inch in.
- Take the heat bond tape and place it between the folds.
- Iron the folds.
- Place one large eyelet on the end of the fabric and hammer it in place.
- Repeat step four for the other end.
- Take the string and put it through the eyelets.
- Now you can tie it anyway you choose.
How will you style your choker? Respond in a comment below.